- By attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Attendees should be present at the event to register or collect tickets at least 20 minutes in advance of event start times.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Box Office Management reserves the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of Watergate employees and at an appropriate interval.
- Watergate Theatre accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- All financial transactions are processed through Realex which is a safe and secure payment and processing solution. We do not store your bank details on our system.
- Watergate Theatre reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Terms & ConditionsWatergatetheatre2019-05-23T11:53:45+00:00