- We are operating a paperless ticketing system, once you have made your booking you will receive an email with the option to download your e-ticket to your phone/tablet. You can then present this on entry to the auditorium. If you do not have an email address our team will have your booking details, you can give the name the booking was made under on entry to the autitorium.
- Theatre staff will assist from a distance to help you to your seat(s) as soon as you arrive at the theatre.
- We have displayed written notices throughout the theatre along with verbal announcements within the auditorium to guide you during your visit.
- Hand sanitisers are situated on entry to the theatre, at the box office, the end of the stairs and inside the auditorium.
- We are required to retain your contact details on booking to assist with contact tracing should it be required in future. We can assure you that your information will be protected by GDPR protocols at all times.
- Should you require toilet facilities during your visit, there will be a member of staff situated in the foyer to ensure that a limited number of people use the facilities at any one time.
- Once the event has ended, we ask our audience to respect social distancing as we exit individuals from the front of the theatre first.
- Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer our Gallery Bar service. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Refund and Exchange Policy: Please note that if you purchased tickets and cannot attend for reasons related to Covid 19, we will refund your order up to 5pm the day of the event. We would appreciate as much notice as possible as we will likely be able to sell your tickets on to others eager for live entertainment.
Accessibility Seating: If you or someone accompanying you have any accessibility needs, please make sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we can advise on your seating option(s).
We look forward to seeing you soon!