Please be assured that we are fully committed to making your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible during these times and so we have put the below procedures in place:
- You will receive a link to a brief questionnaire asking you to answer a number of COVID-19 related health questions with the email which informs you of your seat number/s.
- We have implemented allocated arrival times to assist with a reduction in queues and to ensure a pleasant experience on arrival to the theatre for all audience members. We would appreciate your co-operation in arriving at your designated time. You will receive your allocated time with your pre-event email that will include your seat number and questionnaire.
- Your temperature will be taken by a member of staff on arrival
- All those entering the theatre will be required to wear a mask, we ask audience members to please arrive at the theatre with your own mask. Members of staff will be equipped with one also.
- The wearing of masks is mandatory while moving throughout the theatre.
- With our new seating plan we have ensured there are 2 metres between all parties throughout the auditorium. You will notice that some seats will be marked with a sign to ensure these seats remain empty.
- We have clearly marked a socially distant queuing system both inside and outside the theatre.
- We are operating a paperless ticketing system, once you have made your booking you will receive an email with the option to download your e-ticket to your phone/tablet. You can then present this on entry to the auditorium. If you do not have an email address our team will have your booking details, you can give the name the booking was made under on entry to the autitorium.
- Theatre staff will assist from a distance to help you to your seat(s) as soon as you arrive at the theatre.
- We have displayed written notices throughout the theatre along with verbal announcements within the auditorium to guide you during your visit.
- Hand sanitisers are situated on entry to the theatre, at the box office, the end of the stairs and inside the auditorium.
- We are required to retain your contact details on booking to assist with contact tracing should it be required in future. We can assure you that your information will be protected by GDPR protocols at all times.
- Should you require toilet facilities during your visit, there will be a member of staff situated in the foyer to ensure that a limited number of people use the facilities at any one time.
- There is a one-way system in operation on entry or exit to the auditorium, our well situated signs will guide you on arrival.
- Once the event has ended, we ask our audience to respect social distancing as we exit individuals from the front of the theatre first.
- Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer our Gallery Bar service. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Refund and Exchange Policy: Please note that if you purchased tickets and cannot attend for reasons related to Covid 19, we will refund your order up to 5pm the day of the event. We would appreciate as much notice as possible as we will likely be able to sell your tickets on to others eager for live entertainment.
Accessibility Seating: If you or someone accompanying you have any accessibility needs, please make sure to contact the Box Office on 056 7761674 as soon as possible and we can advise on your seating option(s).
We look forward to seeing you soon!